Sunday, September 17, 2006

Christmas Card Verses...

At dogscatskidslife's online store you will find cute gifts and cards for Christmas.

With Timmy the Chihuahua, Norma the English Bulldog, and Oliver the cat gracing the fronts of the Christmas cards...

How could any card be any more adorable!


Make sure you browse all the sections in my online store. There you will find mugs, magnets, t-shirts, and much more.

There are also blank greeting cards so that you can write your own personalized notes.


My Christmas cards all have verses on the inside.

Below I have placed three of the verses that I have written.

These verses can be found inside of my Christmas cards that are in my online store.



#1.
A new season is upon us
Full of holiday cheer.

Greetings to you
And to all you hold dear.

Sending well wishes
And blessings your way…

May you and yours
Enjoy a blessed Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!







#2.
Sleigh bells and baubles
Puppies and kittens…

White Christmas snow scenes
Warm fuzzy mittens…

Scents from the kitchen
Family and Friends…

Merry Christmas,
Happy New Year…

Well wishes we send!




#3.
Christmas brings many things to our minds…
Happiness, love, a friend that is kind.

Joy, peace, good will unto men…
Gifts, good deeds, family and friends.

With all that surrounds us...
Duties and stress.

You’re such a great part of my Christmas…
I’m so very blessed.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!




As always, if you see something that you like, but it isn't on a product that you want...

Just leave me a comment and I will do my best to get it for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home