Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lots of Christmas Cards to Choose From...

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and compliments on Timmy the Chihuahua's pictures!

I don't think you guys realized what you were doing...

It's kind of like petting a stray dog on your way home from school.

Next thing you know, it has followed you home and taken up residence in your backyard!



So now I think I'm addicted!

I've created a whole new series of Christmas cards for my online store.



So here's Norma the English Bulldog.

And she's "kind of" ready for Christmas.

*smile*

Well, she's more ready than I am at least.



And don't let her looks fool you...



She really is excited that Christmas is only...

102 Days, 1 Hour, and 10 Minutes away!


later...


What I've Been Up To...

Getting Ready for Christmas

Second in a Series of Thoughts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home