Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Greeting Cards...



I enjoy gardening.

I have a collection of photographs that I have taken of the flowers and plants in my flowerbeds here at home.



Animals have always been a big part of my life.

I also have a lot of photographs of pets and animals too.



While I haven't taken any photography courses, I still enjoy trying to capture the images that my eyes see.

I have placed some of my favorite photos on items at my online store at CafePress.

A lot of my pictures are on blank greeting cards, and I have a few that also have scriptures on them.

If you see a photograph that you like, but it isn't on an item that you wish to buy, please leave a comment and I will put the image on the product that you like.

You can also look at the photographs that I have on Flickr too.

If you see a photograph that you like in my Flickr album, just let me know.

I can upload it to CafePress for you.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home