Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm Excited!!!



I can't support, sell, or promote something that I think is not any good.

So I had to order some of my own products at my Cafe Press store.


Sure, everything looks great on my computer monitor here at home...

But...

I was wary of what the products would be like in "real life".


What would they look like?

How would they feel?

Is it really cheap stuff with my photographs on them?

Would my photographs hold their details and colors?


Well today my Cafe Press *stuff* came in the mail!

And I have to tell you that I am quite pleased with it.

I was impressed that the t-shirt was made of 100% heavy cotton by Fruit of the Loom.



I really like my refrigerator magnets too!

They are slick, shiny, and strong.



I will be giving most of this stuff away as gifts.

But I'm going to keep the t-shirt and the magnet of Norma the English Bulldog for myself.

;+ )

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home