Sunday, September 03, 2006

*New* Greeting Cards...

I have added some more greeting cards to my online store today.

You will find them in the Faith section.


This photograph was taken on the morning of March 22 after a midnight snowfall.

All of my spring flowers were under the snow except for this little guy.






You can make a hike at Robber's Cave State Park and find this quiet little spot.



It's called Lost Lake.

It was so beautiful and peaceful there.


This is the inscription that I have placed inside of the card.




Here is a sandstone formation that can also be found at Robber's Cave.

Time, wind, and rain has etched this unusual pattern into the rock.



It makes me think of the enduring love of God.

So I placed this scripture on the inside of the card





This is the flag that flies over the Fort Sill National Cemetery in Oklahoma.



Buried there are American service men and women.

Words cannot express the gratitude that I have for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home