Saturday, September 16, 2006

Meet Oliver the Cat...



As requested by Lea, here are pictures of Oliver the Cat.

Oliver is a very friendly and sociable guy who follows me all around my yard. I can't hardly work in my flower beds for him bothering me all the time.

He is 11 years old. I think. Time gets away from me. Oliver could be 12, but I can't remember for sure.

If you'll notice he has a bobbed tail. Shortly after we moved to the house that we are in, he came home with his tail de-gloved. All of his hide had been stripped off and nothing but bone was showing. So I had to take him in to work to have his tail amputated.

We had moved here from the "country" and Oliver had never lived in the city before. There's no telling what had happened to him exactly, but ever since that day Oliver has stayed close to home.

Degloving injuries to cat tails is a fairly common occurrence.

Have you ever heard of the old saying, "He's as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs"?

Well Oliver certainly doesn't have to worry about rocking chairs any more.




When I was taking pictures of Norma and Timmy, he was right there with me being nosey.

So after I finished taking Timmy's angel pictures I took a few of Oliver.




What do you guys think?

Do you think I should keep him in my online store?


later...


Christmas Angel Series

Lots of Christmas Cards to Choose From

Getting Ready for Christmas

Timmy's Birthday Cards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home