Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Getting Ready for Christmas...



I spent some time thinking about Christmas cards and designs.

I went through all of my photographs and realized that I really didn't have anything that would be suitable for a Christmas card.

And I wanted to have at least one nice Christmas card to sell in my online store.

So...

In between the kids, school, homework assignments, and work...

I took some time to do some thinking.



And I came up with this idea.

Something that I did when I was a kid.

And yes...

When the animals saw me coming, some of them would actually run and hide.

*smile*



I decided to dress my dog up for Christmas.




Here's Timmy the Chihuahua, all dressed up and ready to brighten up the front of my Christmas cards.

Isn't he cute?

I just love him in eyeglasses!



The kids think that I have gone off my rocker.


It's possible that I am going into my second childhood.


And actually...

It's not too bad here.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home