Saturday, November 11, 2006

How About a Coffee Mug...


Veterinary assistants and technicians have many talents and work in multiple areas of the hospital. From the front desk to the kennels, these veterinary support staff carry a lot of the work load in the veterinary facilities of today.

Most of these individuals have very good skills, from placing IV catheters to nursing care, they can do just about anything that their veterinarian asks them to do.

Some veterinarians refer to their crackerjack employees as "Super Techs".

Multi-tasking go-getters, the veterinary technician meets the challenges that their day brings them.

And conquers them too!

The picture you see above has been added to my online store.

You can find it proudly displayed on coffee mugs and t-shirts, and it's even on a t-shirt for dogs!



Once again, if there's something that you would like to have...

But you don't see it in my store...

Please leave a comment and I'll do my best to get it for you!


I also want to thank my customers who currently buy products from my store.

Your patronage is greatly appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home