Saturday, November 11, 2006

Get Yourself a Tote Bag Too...


It takes a whole lot of people to run a veterinary clinic or hospital.

Personnel at the front desk, technicians and assistants to assist in the diagnostics and the nursing care of your pets, and staff for the kennels and upkeep of the facilities...

There's a common thread among all of these folks.

They all love animals and veterinary medicine.


You can find this logo on tote bags, coffee mugs, t-shirts, and even postage stamps!


Why don't you remember your favorite veterinary staff member this holiday season, and give them a gift that you know they will love?


And don't forget the doctor! I know your veterinarian would love to have some postage stamps!


You can find this design and many others at my online store.


From greeting cards to posters...

Flowers to rainbows...

I'm sure that you'll find something that you, or someone you know, will enjoy!


I want to thank my customers who have already purchased items from my online store.

Thank you for your patronage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home